Memorial Hall, Cross
The Memorial Hall in Cross, built sometime after 1861 and used as a school for many years, was gifted to the parish in 1954. It became a registered charity in 1998 and is managed by a committee of trustees. In 2000 the hall was extended and refurbished, providing a modern kitchen, full central heating and disabled facilities.
It is an ideal place for local clubs and societies, children's parties, meetings and receptions of all kinds.